Monday, 24 February 2014

Bookmark the blog

Starting in August 2014 a new Bible study:

Honour: A study in 1 Corinthians

There will be introductory blog posts leading up to the study.

How will it work?
There will a blog post twice each week on Mondays and Thursdays from 31st July until 28th August.

There is no such thing as 'being behind'!
The study will be posted over a short period of time.  Not everyone will have the time to listen, study and respond within that timeframe.  Don't be concerned.  The blog will remain active and you can work at your own pace. 

Podcasts
There will be a podcast to listen to which can be downloaded each session. These are messages prepared by the Reverend Rob Davey, the lead Elder at Jubilee Church Solihull.

The study will be run in a similar way to the Identity study.   

By bookmarking this blog, adding it to your reader or signing up for emails you will be notified of any blog posts.

I do hope you will join me

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all you do, Bernice. Tho' I may not art along so much, I do enjoy the studies.

    ReplyDelete